Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jungle Fever

In light of the fact that I received the below love letter in my email today, I'm announcing my intent to depart our fair country to meet, wed, and mightily bone dear Miss Grace of Sierra Leone. Farewell, bitches.

Hello

How are you today? I hope you are fine.If so thank be to God almigthy.My name is Grace Timbo,26 years from Sierra leone in West Africa.I am single girl looking for honest and nice person. Somebody who care and fear God.I don't care about your colour or ethnicity.I would like to know you more,most especially what you like and what you dislike.I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness.looking forward to hear from you,

Love,

Miss Grace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm shocked!!! I thought more of you!!! I can't beleive you have fallen for some with such terrible grammar!!! Oh, wait, I bet English is not her first language, nevermind ;)

Love to you my friend, hope all is groovy?

Nay

TC said...

Shelly doesn't write you love letters?

Carlos said...

Nay: LOL. Doing well...busy, and a little distracted of late, but well. Hope you are!

TC: She does on occasion :-)

Jane Doe said...

lol, I get similar letters from Nigerian men all the time. I don't know why they are always from Nigeria though.