Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Huh?

ESPN commentator Tony Kornheiser got suspended for saying some benign shit about Hannah Storm, a fellow ESPN employee and Sports Center host. Here’s what he posted:

“Hannah Storm in a horrifying, horrifying outfit today. She's got on red go-go boots and a catholic school plaid skirt. Way too short for somebody in her 40s or maybe early 50s by now. And she's got on her typically very, very tight shirt. So she looks like she's got sausage casing wrapping around her upper body. I mean, I know she's very good, and I'm not supposed to be critical of ESPN people, so I won't ... But, Hannah Storm, come on now! Stop! What are you doing? ... [She's] what I would call a Holden Caulfield fantasy at this point.”

This was reported on a Yahoo sports blog.

Why didn’t any pictures accompany the blog post? I mean, it really might’ve been a horrifying outfit! News and sports organizations dressing women up for unwarranted, inappropriate attention isn’t anything no one notices. So cut Kornheiser a fucking break or post the pictures.

Why do I care about this kind of shit and how can I reclaim the part of my life I wasted reading the blog post and typing this worthless shit no one will ever read?

3 comments:

TC said...

I read that.

It makes me mad to be honest. If she's sad it about him, he'd have laughed it off.

Deech said...

Oh, so not true...we read it all Carlos.

But I agree with you..this is a lame topic on how to start up shit!

The_Gator said...

i disagree. I find it very interesting. How sad is it that people have to watch what they say for fear of hurting peoples feelings. That is what you should be more concerned with. From the description...its hideous.

Word verification... Stater...wanna go shopping now?