Monday, February 15, 2010

Olympics Schmolympics

I don’t want to sound like a malcontent, but fuck – what the hell is NBC doing with their Olympics coverage? I mean – I watch the Olympics to see sports competition. I don’t tune in to see an up-close-and-personal, sappy, gushy vignette about Snowboard Suzie and her training hardships (coach wouldn’t let her have lattes on training days); and I damned well didn’t tune in to watch a piece about fucking polar bears in Churchill, Manitoba.

Dear NBC: Fuck you. How can you show such sappy garbage when there’s so much awesome fucking competition going on? Thanks bejeezus I record most of it so I can skip the bullshit and your sponsors.

I’m done.

2 comments:

The_Gator said...

here here!

Deech said...

Yep...you have this right...NBC coverage sucks!