Sunday, August 14, 2005

Colors That End In Urple

Colors That End in Urple

My son (16) was watching reruns of “Who Wants to be a Millionaire” this afternoon, as is his custom as of late. Together we laugh at the boneheads as they use up all their life lines in the first few rounds of their 15 minutes of fame.

Today a guy was asked on which finger engagement rings typically go in the United States. He used two lifelines. “Oh my God. You’re not gonna believe this idiot!” My son crowned this guy the stupidest person he can remember seeing on Millionaire.

Anyway…It kinda reminded me of a Saturday Night Live skit mimicking Jeopardy; Celebrity Jeopardy to be exact. One of the subjects was “Colors that end in Urple.” Hilarious. Here’s a link:

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/99/99qjeopardy.phtml

I’m off to finish cooking some big, fat ribeyes.

C

1 comment:

reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Yummy, fat ribyes.

Hey maybe the guy was gay and doesn't have to worry about wedding bands since gays can't be married, not that I'm saying they should, but it really is none of my business.

Love from R.