Saturday, August 13, 2005

Dog Day

It's 4:30am right now and I'm having homicidal thoughts about our neighbor's dogs. They have two dogs; a full grown shepherd and some type of hunting critter, the name of which escapes me.

They bark all day and all night and, although I don't speak dog, I'm sure they're talking to me; saying, "Come and kill us Carlos. Come and kill us. We don't deserve to live. We don't want to keep waking you up every morning. We're sorry. We don't deserve to live. Please, please come and kill us.

Oh. Sorry. No, I'm not going to kill the dogs. We're going to be neighborly and go next door to talk to the humans and insist something must be done about the barking. Oh, and the huge holes the dogs are digging under the fence to our property. The neighbors are pretty cool so I don't anticipate much problem. If they do, please read the previous paragraph! :-)

Manual labor day. Today we're going to take a washer, dryer and queen sized bed over to a friend's parents' house. Then we're going to haul some stuff over to the friend's place. Finally, we're going to get some stuff out of storage and bring it here.

Well, the dogs stopped barking. I guess it's time to go lie back down, even though I'm quite sure I'll never get back to sleep. Maybe I'll brew some coffee instead.

1 comment:

reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Hey I feel your pain!!!

Nothing could be more annoying than STUPID, inconsiderate pet owners. Please don't blame the dogs, it's the owners.

I commend you for not leaving an anonymous note or just calling the city in regard to the barking. My folks got an anonymous note due to their annoying little dogs, grrrr, I hate pussies. All they had to do was go talk to them.

So anyway my folk’s dogs only barked when they were out, it wasn't like it went on all night and day. But for me it was unbearable cause they also would yap whenever someone would come to the door or when I or some other visitor would get up, fucking annoying, and I stated it to my parents. But NOOOOOOO they didn’t listen to me it did finally take anonymous letter to prompt them to get shock collars which has pretty much solved the problem. Some people may think how cruel that is, myself included (at first), but you know what some dogs are barkers and not everyone should have to be subject to annoying barking dogs.

Great blog Mr. C!!!!

Love from Idaho