Friday, August 12, 2005

First Post

Maybe I'm a little behind the curve with regard to Blogs, but I finally got around to it. A dear old friend in Idaho started one of her own here so I figured I'd start one too. I'm not sure what I'm going to rave about, but be sure I have a lot shit to say about many aspects of life, community, politics, the world, and a buncha other stuff.

So sit back and read if you feel so inclined. If you don't that's fine too. You're more than welcome to comment in opposition to any of my viewpoints, but please try to be civil.

AMF,

Cj

1 comment:

reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Welcome to blog land, I have a feeling someone is going to be hooked. You're a great writer and now you have a forum.

By the way I know it has been a while since we have seen each other but gosh your picture really doesn't look much like I remember you. Times really do change some people’s appearances.

Love R.
L