Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year...Almost

I'm feeling a good bit better today. Went to the Dr. yesterday and found out I have a sinus infection. I've been cursed with those for quite a few years. I suppose things could be worse, so I'll count my blessings that I don't have the Ebola virus or irritable bowel syndrome.

++++++++++

Tonight we're going to a friend's house for a New Year's Eve party. I don't anticipate the party will be much to speak of. The last time we were at this chick's house, I was bored witless. The only saving grace is that our single friend Sandra will be there, and she's nuts. Has a mouth like a truck driver and when she gets loaded she's a riot. I'm the designated driver tonight, so I'll have to maintain, which I don't think will be a problem considering my slightly weakened condition.

++++++++++

Hope you all have a great New Year's Eve. I'm totally lame and uncreative today so accept my apologies for the dull-ass post.

++++++++++

Happy birthday Alice, wherever you are.

++++++++++

Quote of the Day:
I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas. --Jack Handey

6 comments:

We sing we dance we steal things said...

I'm first!
Happy New Year Cj and family!

reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Happy New Year to the family in Alamo City!!! I want to say Happy Birthday to Alice too, so Happy Birthday Alice!!!

Love to you and family!!!

Whistler71 said...

Happy New Year to ya and yer family, have missed you!

Webmiztris said...

happy new year! you know what? your gravatar freaks me out every time! it's so weird, but interesting! lol

reneegrrrrrrrr said...

How was your New Years Eve? Mine was rather boring, but that is o:k these days I much prefer that over drama, and DUI's ,and crack :)

Did you have to work today, or was it a day off?

Love to you and best to you and family in the coming year!!!

Nay

i i eee said...

Happy New Year! Even if it was snooze-inducing...and get well soon!