Thursday, December 15, 2005

Schoolgirl's Revenge

Once upon a time there was an innocent schoolgirl...






Then she turned into a teenager...



"He'll see things my way this time"



I WANT A CANDY AND I WANT IT NOW!



"I knew Dad would see things my way."

++++++++++

The pics were taken this afternoon before we went out for Chinese food at an old joint downtown....One The Warden's mom used to go to back in the 40s and 50s. It's actually a Chinese, Mexican, Seafood diner.

The model: The Girl
The Date: 12/15/05
The Weapon: .357 Smith & Wesson (Unloaded, of course)

++++++++++

Dubya Quote of the Day:
"If we are going to commit American troops, we must be certain they have a clear mission, an achievable goal and an exit strategy." --Karen Hughes, speaking on behalf of Governor George W Bush

This quote sickens me considering all the bullshit being slung by the current administration and its information warfare machine regarding how having an exit strategy would result in an enemy victory, etc.

9 comments:

We sing we dance we steal things said...

I LOVED those pics! I bet she got her candy!

Ivy the Goober said...

She's a cutie!

rlb3773 said...

I find this a little disturbing! She seems to handle a gun very well. I would just give her what she wants.

reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Aww, great pics. Does the girl also attend private school?

Webmiztris said...

Chinese, Mexican AND seafood?


omg, that sounds heavenly!!! If they had a Italian too and I went to a place like that I might spontaneous orgasm. ;)

reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Cj, you got me all excited, I'm waiting for the blog on the SOB. I also want pics of Jr.;)

Carlos said...

Y: Yeah, she got her candy. It was a riot taking the pictures! I’m actually working on a Power Point presentation with multimedia audio/video that should be fun when I’m done. I thought about doing it in Flash, but PP is easier for me. The girl's seen the rough edit...."You're stupid dad." But she laughs her ass off so I know it's a good kind of stupid.

Ivy: Thanks! I think she is…a terror too :-)

rlb: It is disturbing. Now you know why some of my posts are a little off center. I mean, what would you do if you had a 13-year-old drawing down on you with a .357 demanding candy? ;-)

R: It excites me that you’re excited ;-) I hope to start on the SOB post today, complete with pictures! Yes, The Girl also goes to private school.

webmiztris Isn’t that the shit? Italian really would make it just right. Next time we go I’ll suggest they try a few dishes. I got spoiled on Italian food in NJ by a friend’s girlfriend and her granny. It’s hard to find restaurants that can equal that!
Been lurking on your blog for a while now. It’s always a fun read!

jules said...

At least you didn't hand her a knife. She could have been Lorena Bobbitt in training!

i i eee said...

She's adorable! Even if now she's a cheeky teenager.