Monday, December 12, 2005

'Bama, Babes & Big Fuckin' Hair

It’s 9:21pm and I’m blogging while intoxicated, listening to “Cry” by Pray for the Soul of Betty, a band I just discovered tonight. It’s pretty good music.

The Warden is decorating and having a cocktail (she’s been off since her surgery). Being the good husband I am, I decided to sacrifice and have a drink (Okay, maybe two or three) with her. I’m playing random songs sitting here at the computer, doing a little trivia and flashing back: “Remember this?” or “Guess who this is.”

“Seafull” by Trapeze just rotated in on my playlist.

That reminds me. The other day, a guy I work with (with a similar, hazy & delinquent past) started to tell me something and then drifted to a peaceful place where he remained oblivious to all for a couple of seconds. He looked at me with that I really did know what I was going to say just a few short seconds ago look. I gave him a knowing look, laughed, and said, “Ya know. The beautiful thing about it is that I know exactly where you were bro.” We both laughed.

I suppose this is as good a time as any to tell you all that I’m moving to Alabama. I saw this lovely couple in “Trailer Park Weekly” magazine and said to myself, “I gotta have one o’ them.”



















Oh, and then I saw the babes in the wedding party. Shit howdy! I’m outta here.




















Night all. Sorry for wasting your time...and mine! ;-)

+++++++++

Dubya Quote of the Day:
"It's a time of sorrow and sadness when we lose a loss of life."—Washington, D.C., Dec. 21, 2004

11 comments:

Ivy the Goober said...

oh good lordy, I think I went to school with some of them.

i i eee said...

Shit howdy, indeed! That confederate bikini is just about the hottest thing I've seen.

rlb3773 said...

What the hell are you moving to Alabama for? There better be a damn good reason and I hope it has nothing to do with the chick in the bikini.

reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Cj,you be closer to Florida once you get your trailer in Alabama. We'll practically be neighbors. Could you do me a favor and get me one of those bikini's once you all are settled all comfy in your trailer park. But I want a one piece, I don't do bikini's these days. ;)

We sing we dance we steal things said...

I would be willing to bet a fair amount that every one of those babes now weighs at least 200 pounds. Yes I would.

reneegrrrrrrrr said...

~Y~ the crack and meth could possibly have kept the pounds off but it is possible they have no hair or teeth and are desperately looking for a ride so once Cj gets there he can give them rides for BJ's. ;) Oh yeah baby

Carlos said...

Ivy: Did they ride the short bus?

Metamorphose: That’s what I’m talkin’ about! Finally. Someone who sees fashion the way I do! ;-)

RLB: I know better than to move to Alabama. Besides, it’d take a lot more than the hot bikini babe to get me there. :-) I had a less-than-memorable experience in Tuscaloosa that has tainted me forever.

R: Even though I’m not moving to Alabama, I’ll still see if I can find you a hot, confederate one-piece. Maybe I can find a matching thingy for myself. I can hear it now: “Nay, does this tight Confederate Speedo make me look fat?”

Y: I bet you’re right about them chicks!

R: BJs for rides....that’s awesome! I can see it now...
”Yes, uh, I’d like a bucket of Original Recipe and a...What’d you want Raylynn?”
“Mmffh grhhhgh sdfhrrffh”
“Oh. do you guys have any mints?”
“No sir. But we do have a delicious minty holiday shake.”
“Okay. So that’s a bucket of Original Recipe, and a delicious minty Holiday shake.”
“Can I get anything else for you today sir?”
“Not unless you’ll sell me a small bag of that original recipe flour for me and the little lady.”
“I’m sorry sir. We don’t sell our flour.”
“That’s fine. That’ll do.”
“Hey Raylynn, I’m not gonna be able to take you to get those dentures today.”
“Mmmffh grrhghrlgl.”

reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Funny Cj!!!! And you better hold up to what you said and get Raylyyn her dentures :). But you may want to look at a pawn shop for a pair cause she'll prpbably only pawn them when she needs her next bag-o-crack.
Besides I'mnot sure if this is fact or just a myth, but I have heard of guys talk about head by toothless women is great?

rlb3773 said...

I have heard face from toothless guys is good also........lmao

We sing we dance we steal things said...

I want to hear about theless-than-memorable experience in Tuscaloosa. i would also like to hear more about the toothless face stuff Rlb lol.

Webmiztris said...

oh wow! I didn't know Warrant got married!