Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Finally

Blogger is working again! WebMiz was kind enough to send me links to a few audio hosting sites. I found GCast, which is pretty straightforward but, as tech support told me, you can't delete the Podcast postings. Plus it posts your audio to the Garagebands web site. Anyway...

I dug up a very short guitar thing I recorded about three years ago and thought I'd test it out on all you fuckers ;-) It's short, there are no vocals, and it was recorded into a condenser mic on a portable deck. I ain't a pro, but I'll still sue the hell out of anyone who lifts it. I'll post some blues harp riffs as soon as I find my microphone and some time...

Here's the LINK since the damned player won't embed.

++++++++++

My mind has been haunted by voices; the voices of unicorns.
Yesterday The Boy says, "Dad. Come here and check this out." And so I was treated to this Youtube video. Don't expect to be highly entertained...unless you've been huffin' turpentine...but it's the voices...the voices: http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_EPFm3Iyg8
The video was bad enough, but The Boy kept talking to the cats in that fucking voice.
Someone's really ill...and I think The Boy is among the ill...
++++++++++
The

8 comments:

The_Gator said...

It sounds to me like you are a nonbeliever, SHunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn shunnnnnnn the non believer. Well at least it was only his Kidney.That movie would have been a lot better if it was really late and i was really tired or if i was rediculously high.

Anonymous said...

hey, the player was embedded yesterday. I listened to it then, but when I went to comment, it seemed like you had taken the post down already. you sounded great, carlos! you're definitely way better than me. :)

The_Gator said...

i dont wanna settle.....I WANT MOREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We sing we dance we steal things said...

Soon, very soon, like 2 weeks soon, we'll have our satellite. Meaning I'll actually be able to see Youtube & listen to your geetar riffs. I'll come back then & let you know if you suck lol.

rlb3773 said...

Hey that is a pretty cool little riff. I liked it. As for the video I had to stop watching it or run the risk of going postal on someone!

Anonymous said...

I agree with rlb!

Margaret said...

Hey! Who dropped the argot into my cup of coffee? Please tell me that is what happened and I didn't just watch that video.

Carlos said...

Gator: Ridiculously high would probably be best!

WebMiz: Thanks! I need to start playing again. I’ve played shit for the past three years.

Bunny&Early: Finally! You’re getting onto the broadbandwagon! :-)

RLB: Holy shit. You’re still alive! Thanks for the compliment, and for not watching the entire video and going postal.

Sheila: Gracias!

Margie: You did watch it. You did. And I’m sorry! ;-)