Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sadurday

Know what I got?
Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo. Yeah, that’s right. I get a free, 10 second buzz whenever I want it. See, any time I feel like taking a mini-trip to a 1960s-like psychedelic world, I tilt and rotate my head back and to the right. It’s fuckin’ awesome.

There are exercises I could do to make the symptoms go away for a time (last time I did them they stayed away for three years), but I’m kinda on a fence.


I enjoy having the freedom of power-buzzing on a whim, yet some things, such as getting out of bed and looking under things such as sinks, car undercarriages, etc., can be a bit hazardous.

This Sad One’s For Sad Nay
(I'll mail it to you too)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I googled your BPPV (as I'm sure others will too) - WOW! The exercises look like lots of fun lol! I think I would rather have the 10 second buzz too!

I'm upset about the Kermit video. Is nothing sacred any more? He's a Muppet for God's sake! LOL!

reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Thanks for the video.

A free 10 second buzz, kind of cool ;)

Sheila, it just goes to show that drugs don't discriminate, poor sad kermit. :)

Woozie said...

I like Kermit's other record better.

Deech said...

Man, Kermit has become quite the Artist...I wonder when they will air this on Sesame street...also, is it any different translated into german on Sesam Strausse?

I wish I could get that buzz....

Flyinfox_SATX

Margaret said...

Buzz Buzz.

I miss catching 'em. =O(

Carlos said...

Sheila: The BPPV exercises I was looking for aren’t so bad. I just can’t find the fucking things. You just lie on your back when your head hanging over the edge of the bed and rotate your head in specific motions. Works like a charm. And Kermit? Nothing’s sacred dear. First it was gay cowboys, now a strung-out Kermit. What’s next? Steelworkers? Santa? Firemen? Sheesh!

Nay: You’re welcome! The buzz is fun, but it seems to be getting a little more persistent as of late, so I suppose I’ll have to look a little harder fer them exercises.

Wooz: I had no idea Kermit was so diverse!

FlyinFox: Kermit is the man. He’s endured through so many musical trends.

Margie: Oh, do tell. ;-)

Webmiztris said...

whoa, that buzz sounds kinda neat....LOL! some people have ALL the luck. ;)

Carlos said...

:-) Jealous! Hope all is well.