Saturday, October 27, 2007

Saturday

The Red Sox play Game 3 of the World Series tonight at 7:00pm. I'm hoping The Boy will be around tonight to watch it with me. I don’t mind watching solo, because I love post-season baseball, but it’s more fun with him here because we both love the Red Sox.

After the Red Sox 2004 World Series win, I went to the Boston Red Sox web site and sent a note to them. Here’s a link to the emails.

Short Story
I rear ended a car this morning...
I could tell it was going to be a REALLY bad day!
The driver got out of the other car, and he was a DWARF.
He looked up at me and said 'I am NOT happy!'
So I said, 'Well, which one ARE you then?'
That's how the fight started.

Total Hotness
These two beautiful people got pinched for sex in public. Not just anywhere, but in a daycare parking lot. Here’s a link.

Weird

3 comments:

reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Hey buddy ol' pal that is one "hot", intelligent couple.

We sing we dance we steal things said...

K-So I'm not going to say we haven't had plenty of public sex in our day. The court house yes, And maybe a plane where and there,but a day care? that's a little out of even our league. Tweek tweek!

Margaret said...

Totally weird - the last thing I expected. I had sex in broad daylight in a Denny's Parking lot once. Thankfully, the early bird special was on and none of the elderly customers could see very well.