Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday

Wow. Has it been that long since I’ve posted? I had fully intended to post while in San Diego, but things were simply too busy. I hope none of my three faithful readers have written me off.


Every time I visit Southern California, I am reminded how I love it – The people, the topography, the cool, crisp spring air. The company wasn’t bad either ;-) Shell and I had a great time at work and sampling some of the finer dining establishments.

Useless Information
Did you know the little plastic dealie on the end of your shoe lace is called an aglet? Pfft! Commoner! ;-)

Quote of the Day
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. – Jack Handey

8 comments:

The_Gator said...

lol jack handey.

Sudiegirl said...

I knew about aglets. :-p

Carlos said...

Gator: He's really, really ill!

Sudie: That ain't right...just aint' right! ;-)

reneegrrrrrrrr said...

I'm glad you had a great time in Southern Cal-i-for-n-i-a!!! It certainly is a beautiful area.

I love Jack Handey, he cracks me up!!!

Pssst, I finally updated now that I'm back in a country with reliable power and internet and a playground that won't keep me so busy.

Boobless Brigade Master said...

Now you and the Mrs. gotta find a business reason to travel to Dubai;)

Carlos said...

Nay: It was fabulous! Glad you're back - and back in touch too, ya fucker :-)

BBM: Just gotta work on my passport.

Carlos said...

Nay: It was fabulous! Glad you're back - and back in touch too, ya fucker :-)

BBM: Just gotta work on my passport.

We sing we dance we steal things said...

Jack Handey is a very smart man