Monday, March 02, 2009

And The Winner Of…

…Where The Fuck Is Carlos is:

Unokhan, who found the clues and picked Augusta, Georgia! Congratulations. I’ll have Woozie send you a bucket of chicken ;-)

Georgia was Georgia, and it was fucking cold. When I woke up Monday morning it was 25 degrees. Good thing I brought my windbreaker. Actually, the windbreaker was plenty. Besides, it’s not like I did anything more than walk from the hotel to the car, and then from the car to the conference center.

I’m off today, and that’s good. I’ve got a really painful pulled muscle under my shoulder blade that’s in need of some attention. Not sure how I did it, but it sure makes getting out of bed and reaching for things with my right hand difficult.

Random Graphics























































6 comments:

TC said...

I think of all the places I might have guessed, that wouldn't have ever been one of them :)

Enjoy your day off!

Woozie said...

wat

Anonymous said...

I wonder my my comment didn't post, unless now I'm going to double comment, hmmmm.

Woozie gots the chicken?

Nay

unokhan said...

woozie can't keep himself in chicken. i'm fukt!

Anonymous said...

Maybe last summer when you skid off the road and into a tree on a Vespa, doing 40 mph, breaking your bones and mangling your foot so bad it looked like you had Ebola, it did some lasting damage. Oh wait - that was me.
What are you whining about ;) Go get a rub up, I mean down ;)

Miz Hairy Pitz

PS
Great fucking pics!

My Brand Of Crazy... said...

Do you realize that I can never un-see some of those pics???
And now...I shall pass along the horror;)