Sunday, May 03, 2009

Sunday

Shelley Dear is fine. She looked better today than ever. She still has some pain, but not so much that she couldn’t dole out a little grief. Ten or twelve more days and She'll be out of the hospital.

I’m home now. I picked up Shelley’s mom today and took her to the hospital for a visit. I came home and did a few loads of laundry, napped, watered the grass, napped, and went back to the hospital to retrieve Mom and hang out a while.

Me tired. Me write later maybe one day. Thank you to those who have posted or emailed. I appreciate your kindness.

And now for a another glass of bourbon and a long nap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carlos,

I just caught up with all your posts! You and Shelley have my prayers.

Take the time you need...take care of that girl!

The_Gator said...

Its tuesday night...whats going on...nothing yesterday nothing today... how is she?