Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Birthday

My blog is four years old today. Once upon a time I had a close circle of blogger buddies and we had a lot of fun. My blog didn't get a lot of visitors, but it was around 20 or so a day. Nowadays I get anywhere between 5-10, most of which are for people Googling "Bacos ingredients,” “Nannerpus,” or "Schoolgirl’s Revenge." Incidentally, if you Google Bacos Ingredients, my blog comes out as the 1st of around 154,000 results. Interesting.

First Post
Most Psychedelic Post
Most Twisted True-Life Post
Post That Gets Me The Most Visitors
Dildo Post
True Life Sex Post
Longest-Active of My Blog Buddies
Longest-Visited Blog
Newest Regular Visiting Blog Buddy

To my two wayward, sometimes-visitors and long-time friends – I miss you. Thanks for getting me started on this blog stuff. It’s been a fun four years.

Now I'm gonna go outside and see if I can see me some meteors.

7 comments:

Deech said...

Happy Birthday Carlos....A big Happy Birthday to your blog.

..and now you have me thinking about how old my Blog is.

Rimpy Rimpington said...

Happy Birthday, Carlos's blog! What a long, strange trip it's been. And thanks for the link, my friend.

unokhan said...

'civet coffee' wtf?

learn something every day

The_Gator said...

happy blogday.

The_Gator said...

holy shit i made the list. Longest active. WOOHOO!!! I guess its true...slow and steady wins the race. On that note...you may not call me a tortoise.

TC said...

Aww, mine is three today! :)

Happy blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRFDAY ALAMO LAND!!!

Nay