Friday, January 28, 2011

Fuckers

I am so fucking tired of violent crime. I’m sick of the fucks doing it, and I’m sick of our weak-ass laws that coddle the violent criminal.


If there’s incontrovertible evidence (like video or a number of eyewitnesses) that someone so much as makes an effort to kill someone, they should be put to death inexpensively and expediently.


If you fire a gun at a person – you should die.


If you lunge at someone with a knife – you should die.


If you swing a bat at someone – you should die.


If you commit robbery and use a deadly weapon – you should die.


And the insanity defense should be no more. I don’t care if someone is sane or insane – There is no room on our planet for killers, would-be or actual.


And the media shouldn’t celebrate or glamorize violent criminals – they should report on their executions.


I imagine you’re wondering what precipitated this little temper tantrum. Well – between the Tucson shooting and the Detroit police officers who were recently shot and killed, I’m pretty sick and tired of the evil and the violent.

8 comments:

Deech said...

Good and Evil...there never is one without the other....

Arlene said...

I am all for a quick and inexpensive execution, and I think if we had actual punishments, we would have far less crime. It's my goal to help people get executed as a paralegal!

Margaret said...

Same here, it just never ends so it seems. Great to see you again - I haven't blogged in ages but peeking in on those left on my bloggy bud list. Hope all is well for you and yours.

Carlos said...

Hi Margie! Long time no see. Do you blog at all any more? Went to your profile and it said it couldn't be viewed...

The_Gator said...

How is Miss Shelley?

Carlos said...

She's doing well.

Anonymous said...

There are always exceptions - you cannot just say - you kill someone you should die. So someone tries attacking you, you defend yourself and kill him instead. "You should die." That is what you said. Think again.

Carlos said...

@Anonymous: That was my oversight. Self-defense or the defense of someone else's life is a different story.

I'm just sick and tired of the criminal element literally getting away with murder, that's all.