Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I figured out how to get my entries posted via email....

So, I'm sitting here at work trying to envision how well I'm going to sleep tonight. The neighbor dogs...they woke me up again last night with that incessant barking. I was up and wide awake by 1:00am and couldn't go back to sleep. As soon as they get back from El Paso I'll be talking to them about their mutts' barking...and their excavation of our fenceline.

The best (Ha!) part about today is that we're going to be cleaning out the garage this afternoon after for the biennual brush/junk pickup. It's about 97 degrees outside right now (more or less). It ought to be right comfy in the garage this afternoon.

3 comments:

reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Hmmm, wanna come clean my garage out, its only 89 degrees here so far and the best part is relatively low humidity, I bet it's humid there?

Who's watching the mangy neighbor mutts while they're away?

Have fun w/ the garage

R.

reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Posting from work, sounds like you may have a slight addiction? Had to get your afternoon blogging fix :)

Carlos said...

Well...the humidity's around 75-80% or so....Nasty!

Yeah...I'm kinda liking this Blog thing!