Friday, December 09, 2005

Naked Chicks On the Lawn

Happy birthday to The Boy. He’s 17 today. He was born on the night of the first snow of 1988 in Atlantic City, NJ, after The Warden endured 23 ½ hours of labor.

And his birthday present? (Cue a Price is Right announcer voice) A new car!

Well, it’s not new, but it’s newer than any car I ever got when I was 17. Strike that. I never got a car bought for me. I got to borrow a car and then buy my own beaters.

Anyway....we got him a nice little 1999 Honda Accord. It’s in great condition. He loves old Mustangs, but I’ll be damned if he’s gonna get one before I do! Besides, if he’s going to kill himself in a souped up ‘Stang, I’d rather he do it in one he bought himself. You know...less guilt for pop.

++++++++++

I really wasn’t ready to post anything much of interest today, but a certain someone threatened to leave Nay and Ivy (an innocent bystander) naked in my front yard if I didn't.

Don’t get me wrong...I love naked women, and can definitely think of worse ways to start my day than seeing two of them on my lawn first thing in the morning, but it’s just too damned cold. Sorry girls, you’d be shit out of luck if it was summer ;-)

++++++++++

If you missed it last month, the DIGs (Dumbasses in Government) who work at our nation’s capitol decided to give themselves an annual raise of $3,100. Yes, Congress has done it once again.

If you didn’t know, back in the 80s, Congress voted for a measure that would give them an automatic pay raise every year unless they voted not to give themselves a raise. Yeah, that's right. Automatic pay raises!!!

So not only are certain DIGs thinking about tax cuts in this time of HUGE spending (i.e. Iraq, Katrina, Rita, etc.), they’re getting a big, fat pay raise.

Go to the Operation Eden web site to view a few pictures and words from a personal perspective. Then go to the following sites and bitch slap your Congressdunces:

House of Representatives

Senate

++++++++++

Pictures later. I gotta get to work!

++++++++++

Quote of the Day:
I think a good gift for the President would be a chocolate revolver. and since he is so busy, you'd probably have to run up to him real quick and give it to him. –Jack Handy

3 comments:

reneegrrrrrrrr said...

I'm an innocent bystander too ;)
That pretty sweet that the boy got a 1999 Honda.

We sing we dance we steal things said...

I knew you would see it my way...

Those Honda's are on the top of the cool list now day's, I bet Boy is on cloud 9.
Pass him a big birthday hug from blog world.

Ivy the Goober said...

Huh? Wha? What'd I miss? What'd I do???? Wait, what did YOU do to deserve being threatend with ME in your front yard???