Thursday, December 27, 2007

Oh Bowl-o Mio

It’s that time again kiddies. That’s right. It’s time for me to whine about lame-ass college bowl games.

Last year I lamented about college bowls, noting that the Rose Bowl was the only one to remain simply the Rose Bowl. Sadly, even the grand dame of bowls has succumbed to the corporate machine. It is listed on ESPN’s web site this year as the “Rose Bowl presented by Citi.” Sad.

Click here for a list of this season’s corporation bowls.

Quote of the Day
Women don’t really want to hear a man’s opinion; they only want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice. – Jeff Foxworthy

Site of the Day
Kinda fun for a few minutes, once you figure out the controls.

11 comments:

Woozie said...

Those Dullass KKKowboys of yours are going down this week.

We sing we dance we steal things said...

What makes you think we don't don't to hear your opinion?
Never mind, don't bother. Ha!

The_Gator said...

the site of the day totally kicked ass. I was all over there making my own music. Then i got tired of it and ended it...coz it was the same melody over and over again...damnit i wanted to change it up.

The most important bowl game in on January 1st and is played in my hometown. Orlando Florida. The Capital One Bowl.

Carlos said...

Wooz: Dude. I'll bet you a bucket of chicken your beloved Redskins are gonna get it like a prison bitch ;-)

Bunny: You slay me ;-) Notice how I omitted Early's name here?

Gator: I thought the same thing. Fun for a few minutes. Then you run out of cool shit to do. I'd love to root with you for Florida, but I gots roots in Michigan, so I'm going fer the Wolverines.

Woozie said...

Negro, I''ll raise you a gallon of grape drink that Tony Homo and that whiny bitch TO won't even play. Without them, what you got? Marion Barber? Negro please. Running game a football team does not make, young Skkkywalkkker.

Sudiegirl said...

Whoa...it's been a while since I came to visit. Never fear, though...I've made a resolution of sorts to visit my blogfriends once a week.

I hope I can keep it.

The_Gator said...

well i hate to break the news to you Carlos...but Michigan is gonna lose harder than Michael Vick.

Woozie said...

Michigan is gonna lose harder than the KKKowboys will.

The_Gator said...

The fact of the matter is that right now the SEC is THE football Powerhouse with 9 of the 12 teams appearing in bowl games. Mississippi, Vanderbilt, and South Carolina not making appearences. That alone is why i think there should be a playoff. Plain and simple. The SEC is just too strong to hold them all back. Winner take all..not based on people opinions of who is best.

The_Gator said...

p.s. i just came home from the bar i dont know how coherent that last comment was...nor this one for that matter.

Anonymous said...

Men!