Sunday, April 20, 2008

Onward Christian Soldiers

Did you hear the one about the founder of a Christian school who is accepting pussy in lieu of tuition? Well, watch this video and read this story. What a pathetic little man.

Of course, the Parkway Christian School staff reminds us that “…we are all sinners saved by Grace, and we have forgiven Mr. Jordan for his wrong action.”

And if that ain’t enough “good,” fundamental, Christian hypocrisy for ya, here’s a little slide show synopsis of a bunch more.

Shrub
This excerpt from a Lewis Black show highlights the idiocy of our administration, and the sheer stupidity of George W. Shrub.



Huh?
The other day a fellow blogger (I don’t remember who) posted a link a new Budweiser product – Bud Lite Lime. Despite not being a beer drinker, I clicked on the link to check it out (slow day). I then saw a warning that advised me I “must be 21 to enter this site.” Further, it prompted me to enter my birth date. How fucking lame is that? So I closed the page and never read about their new, special product.

Quote of the Day
"Removing Saddam Hussein was the right decision early in my presidency, it is the right decision now, and it will be the right decision ever." — George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., March 12, 2008

2 comments:

Woozie said...

Onward Christian Soldiers...there's something in there about the Soviet National Anthem...

We sing we dance we steal things said...

These guys are sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick stupid fucks.