Friday, November 21, 2014

Memory du Jour

When I was around six years old, my family and I lived in Southern California.  Every night after Mom put me and my sister to bed, the following exchange would take place - Once each per child:

Child:                     Good night
Mom:                     Good night
Child:                     Pleasant dreams
Mom:                     Same to you
Child:                     I love you
Mom:                     I love you too
Child:                     Good night

Mom:                     Good night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very pleasant exchange you procrastinator you....

Carlos said...

Yeah...it was a ritual for a couple of years. My sister and I shared a room, and our mom's room was right across the hall.

And yes, I've been seriously procrastinating. I'd like to start posting more, but blogger seems to have gone by the wayside user-wise (at least the users I used to know ;-) ). You're one of maybe three who drop by here on occasion. :-)

Google Plus is okay, but there's a lot of noise, so I usually only visit it to read, vice post.

Thanks for dropping by!